In the run up to Easter this year we are studying a new series called ‘Gospel Shaped Outreach’, which is a bible based course on evangelism. Throughout February and March we will be studying the series every Thursday evening at Home Groups and also at Pelham Street.
The studies and venues are as follows:
- February 1st – How are we doing? (Mission Update at Pelham Street)
- February 8th – Who is Jesus? (Home Groups)
- February 15th – Who are we? (Prayer and Communion at Pelham Street)
- February 22nd – Who are we reaching? (Home Groups)
- March 1st – How should we pray? (Mission Update at Pelham Street)
- March 8th – What do we say? (Home Groups)
- March 15th – How do we speak? (Home Groups)
- April 12th – How do we keep going? (Home Groups)
Watch the series’s trailer below and come along to each study, it would be great to see you.